Monday, April 27, 2009

Update - Easter Weekend


It has been a while since I have posted on the blog. We have been pretty busy. For Easter weekend I went to Oklahoma to visit. Mom and Dad came from Canada and Paul and Emily came from Kansas to Judason and Amanda's house. Rob had LTC with the kids at church so he had to stay home. While we were in Oklahoma we celebrated Grandpa Andreas' 86th birthday.


The highlight of Rob's weekend was when I came home - not because I came home but because of the present I brought with me. At Christmas he bought a new driver in Canada but I did not want to bring it on the plane so we left it. Well . . . in true Bobber form, Dad created a "box" to bring it with them on the plane. Rob was very excited to have his driver 3 months earlier than expected - he thought Mom and Dad would bring it in June when they come for Jason and Krista's wedding.


















No comments:

Post a Comment